A powerful business website design is the most important communication tool a company can own—it’s window to the business world. It’s not enough that your website informs and navigates well, it should look great too. We focus on helping startups and small businesses build custom business websites that speak to their best customers. We apply unique design, bold imagery, strong copy content, e-commerce, social media, blogs, search engine optimization, all through the powerful open source platform of WordPress, making sure your site integrates seamlessly with your brand online, getting results you want. Check out our latest website design below.
Our business website design services focus on building strong online brands that businesses can grow into and own. We find solutions to marketing challenges by discovering your unique voice and then creating online results based on that individuality. We ensure that the final design meets your business website design goals. Request a web development proposal today to get your next website project started.
To avoid misunderstandings about project objectives, budgets or deadlines, we follow a 5-step business website design process that takes the subjectivity out of the creative effort. It clarifies project goals so everyone involved shares the same expectations. We need your input to get your next website design project off the ground so please contact us today at (415) 272-6734. Or you can request a proposal to receive a detailed design quote. We’d love to hear what you have in mind.
Our proven 5- step business website design & development process:
• Outline objectives and scope of project
• Develop site map and wire frames determine functionality
Step 2 – Explore
• Develop range of creative design solutions based on criteria
• Develop chosen site design direction
Step 3 – Develop
• Get approval of final design direction
• Make photography, Illustration, copy content and color choices
• Program designs, develop SEO, add social media and analytics
• Revise schedules and budgets if needed
• Take final look to improve the design, brand or content
Step 5 – Produce
• Provide off-line preview for initial client approval
• Make design and programming revisions per client
• Multi-platform Mac/Windows testing of 4 major browsers
• Install on designated server
• Site-wide compatibility checks
• Receive final client approval launch site