Every successful company has something that sets their advertising strategy apart from the competition, their unique voice. How you tell the world about your unique brand and how it benefits customers is called your Value Proposition, a written brief that becomes a road map to your marketing success. Are you the innovative maverick in your industry, the category leader? Or are you the experienced, reliable one that knows the ropes? Is your product the high-cost, high-quality option, or the low-cost, high-value option? You can’t be both, and you can’t be all things to all people. You must choose a marketing direction to be seen, heard and remembered.Before putting pencil to paper, or finger to keystroke our design process begins with S.W.O.T. (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) a strategic information gathering process. We use this information to create your Value Proposition. This information helps us determine what’s unique about your company, and how your product or service is different from and better than the competition. Who you’re talking to and what you’re saying is based on your customers demographics, wants and needs. By identifying these shifting trends in your current marketplace we gain a better understanding of where your company fits within your business culture. See more about our 5-step branding process using S.W.O.T.
Step 2: Setting your Value Proposition in motion
• Work closely with client to outline objectives and scope of the project
• Confirm and refine the target market to determine a strategic direction
• Develop creative brief that defines key messages and strategic platform
Step 2 – Explore
• Develop a range of creative solutions in rough form based on criteria
• Client chooses final branding design direction to refine for implementation
• Enhance and expand on selected design direction, get approval
• Make decisions about photography, art, copy content and colors
Step 4 – Refine
• Create and refine the design to meet the client’s objectives
Step 5 – Produce
• Produce final branding design after all considerations are met
All we need is your input to get your next design project off the ground so please contact us today at (415) 272-6734. Or you can request a free consultation or design proposal via email to get started if you prefer. We work with the motivation of building long-term relationships with our clients and getting them desired results. We’d love to hear what you have in mind.